The Free Clinic has been extending free primary health care to the under-privileged, uninterrupted for over 25 years. On an average, every Saturday about 100-125 patients are examined / treated. Free medicines worth about Rs 1500 are dispensed each Saturday. To meet the recurring weekly expenses, we seek sponsors for the Saturday Free Clinic.
A sponsor can choose to dedicate the week/s in the name of anyone he/she desires. The name of the sponsor and the person dedicated to will be displayed in the Clinic on the selected date/s.
LAA is a Registered Society under the Societies Act as well as the Income Tax Act. All donations to LAA are exempt u/s 80 G of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
Download and fill the Sponsorship Form:
- The amount of sponsorhip per Saturday Clinic is Rs 1500. You can choose to sponsor one or more weeks.
You can pay via a cheque, Demand Draft (for outstation applicants) or NEFT (electronic fund transfer)
Cheque / Demand Draft
- For outstation applicants payment by Demand Draft is preferred over cheques.
- Incase of outstation cheques please add Rs 100 as bank processing charges.
- Please draw the Cheque / DD in favour of "Loyola Alumni Association".
If you wish to transfer money to LAA via NEFT, the details are:
- Account name:
- Loyola Alumni Association
- Account No:
- Canara Bank, Loyola School Branch, Jamshedpur
Mail Form, Cheque / Payment Details
Mail the completed Form and Cheque / DD (or NEFT payment details) to LAA.