As an education institution, Loyola aims at preparing students to become professionally competent citizens who are at the same time concerned about others, especially the underprivileged, in order to build a just society.
To inculcate in our students the values of
- love and concern for others
- friendliness and co-operation
- respect for all as children of God
- dicipline and self control
- responsible citizenship
- care and concern for the environment
To promote in our students
- academic excellence
- leadership skills
- all-round devlopment
Loyola , therefore, expects the parents to contribute their share towards achieveing this goal. Your children will be exposed to the social realities in our town and beyond. They will be required to do certain amount of social service for their underprivileged brothers / sisters.
In our school we believe in
- Being leaders of tomorrow
- Being friendly and co-operative with one another in and out of School
- Being truthful and courteous
- Accepting any responsibility and work assigned to us as our share in the unning of the School.
- Avoiding any vulgarity in our talk or behaviour.
- Showing respect to all staff members and visitors to our School.
- Being sportsman-like and behaving in a gentlemanly manner wherever we go, remembering that the School is judged by our conduct.
- Being always ready to lend a helping hand at home, in School, and to any unattended visitors we happen to meet on the School premises.
- Maintaining dicipline and self-control during class hours.
- Respecting all men and women as children of God. Therefore, we never make fun of old, poor or handicapped, since we know God's hands rest lovingly on all these people.