- Percy Siganporia (1967)
MD, Tata Tea Limited
- Rana Sinha (1969)
Retired asvMD, Telcon Ltd.
- K Vaidyanath
Retired as Executive Director, ITC
- Anil Goel
Executive Director, Finance
Indian Hotels (Taj Group)
- Zubin Irani (1991)
MD, Carrier India
- Shomone Chatterjee (1982)
MD, Lewis India
- Ajoy Kumar Bose
Chairman, Interra Group & President and CEO of Atrenta Inc.,
Arts & media
- Padma Shri Astad Deboo (1965)
Modern dancer and choreographer
- Mahesh Aney (1971)
National film award winning cinematographer
He won the Best Cinematographer award in 2005 for his work in the movie, Swades.
- Dr. Yashwant Gupta (1978)
Chief Scientist at National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, at the Pune University Campus.
Recently (Sun, June 21, 2009) featured on 30 Minutes: Superstars of science on CNN-IBN, the TV news channel.
- Dr. Amit Chatterjee (1960)
Metallurgist of international repute
Fellow of Imperial College, London
- Dr. Shiv Vishwanathan (1965)
- Inderjit Seehra
- Dr. Abhinav Kumar (1998)
Stood first in IIT JEE 1998
Gold medalist, International Mathematics Olympiad 1998
Won the Putnam Competition twice
CS from MIT and PhD from Harvard
Asst. Professor, MIT
- Ananth Raman (1980)
Professor, Harvard Business School
- Sanjay Varshney (1984)
Dean, Sacramento State College of Business Administration
- Arun Bhagat, IPS
He has headed the
- Delhi Police,
- Border Security Force
- Intelligence Bureau.
- He is now a member of the Rebeiro Committee on Police Reforms and the National Security Council Advisory Board. He has been National Consultant to UNDP, India and International consultant to the High Commissioner for Human Rights, Geneva.
- Ujjwal Singh Bhatia, IAS (1967)
Ambassador & Permanent Representative of India to the WTO, Geneva
- Shreehari Aney, 1967
Advocate General, Government of Maharashtra
- Rakesh Jaruhar, IPS (1967)
IG, Bureau of Police Research and Development in Delhi.
- Neeraj Sinha, IPS
IG Intelligence North East
- Dr. Suhas V Pradhan, 1955
Premier Thoracic Surgeon of Central New York
- Dr. M N Bhat, 1961
Tata Main Hostpital
- Dr Vishwambhar Nath
- former professor of Urology CMC Vellore and
Consultant Urologist Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge UK
Clinical Director and Chief of Urology, Dr Ramayya’s Urology & Nephrology Institute & Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Dr Buddha Deb Chatterjee,
Eminent orthopaedic surgeon
The first in Eastern India to perform the minimally invasive joint replacement