ISC and ICSE Results – 2018
Abhishek Agarwal of Loyola School was declared second national topper in the class 12th ISC examination conducted by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi. He topped the city as well as the country by scoring a whopping 99.25 per cent marks in the class 12 th ISC examination commerce.
UKG Admission 2018–2019
- The following candidates have been provisionally selected for UKG for the academic year 2018-2019.
- A candidate will be given admission provided:
- There is no discrepancy in the date of birth given.
- Parents are requested to kindly come on time, along with the candidate, for an interactive session with the Principal as per the date and time specified below.
- Kindly bring the original date of birth certificate and other related documents like hospital discharge slip, immunisation card etc. for verification.
- The details of the dates for admission, fee structure, uniform, books etc will be given to the parents after the interaction with the Principal.
- There Will Be No Second List.
Fr Pius Fernandes S.J.
Darjeeling Relief 2017
Darjeeling has been facing a crisis due to political issues, which has resulted in the city being isolated due to economic blockade. The people of this beautiful city are suffering from poverty, hunger and disease.
The Alumni Association of St Joseph’s School, Northpoint, Darjeeling (which is a school run by the Jesuit Fathers) has come forward to help the people in need. They have opened community kitchens which are providing free food to the hungry.
Loyola School, Jamshedpur and Loyola Alumni Association are jointly lending a helping hand in this philanthropic work.