ISC and ICSE Results – 2018
Abhishek Agarwal of Loyola School was declared second national topper in the class 12th ISC examination conducted by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi. He topped the city as well as the country by scoring a whopping 99.25 per cent marks in the class 12 th ISC examination commerce.
Fee Quick Pay Video
Click on the full screen mode button for a more detailed view.
UKG Admission 2018–2019
- The following candidates have been provisionally selected for UKG for the academic year 2018-2019.
- A candidate will be given admission provided:
- There is no discrepancy in the date of birth given.
- Parents are requested to kindly come on time, along with the candidate, for an interactive session with the Principal as per the date and time specified below.
- Kindly bring the original date of birth certificate and other related documents like hospital discharge slip, immunisation card etc. for verification.
- The details of the dates for admission, fee structure, uniform, books etc will be given to the parents after the interaction with the Principal.
- There Will Be No Second List.
Fr Pius Fernandes S.J.
The Gerald Durrell Corner, Knowledge Centre
Loyola again took a path less traveled.
It has honoured a renowned environmentalist and an author, Gerald Durrell. “My Family and Other Animals’ is the most famous of his 37 books. It was even prescribed for Senior Cambridge literature.
Loyola is the only Gerald Durrell Centre in India. It has been set up with the objective of creating an awareness towards sensitizing students on the delicate environment. Loyola Durrell Centre, which has 27 titles is probably one of the fewer schools that own so many titles, some of them out of print. We have movies and also documentaries on how to save creatures on the verge of extinction.