ADMISSION FORM FOR OTHER SCHOOLS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY ON THE MENTIONED DATES.
COST OF FORM : Rs.500/- TO BE PAID ONLINE.
FOR OTHER SCHOOLS BETWEEN 1st Feb, 2019 - 10th Feb, 2019.
(Admission closed for LOYOLA SCHOOL STUDENTS)
|Stream||Code||Compulsory Subjects||Optional Subjects|
REQUIREMENTS IN STD. IX and X :
|Code 1||: An average of 55% marks in English, History Civics & Geography.|
|Code 2 & 3||: An average of 55% marks in English, Maths, Economic App./Computer App.|
|Code 4||: An average of 60 % marks in English, Science (Phy/Chem/Bio) & Maths.|
|Code 5||: An average of 60% marks in English, Maths, Science (Phy & Chem) & Computer App.|
PLEASE NOTE :
- SCIENCE STREAM IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR STUDENTS OF LOYOLA SCHOOL.
- A FEW SEATS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE COMMERCE STREAM FOR GIRLS ONLY FROM OTHER SCHOOLS, ON MERIT BASIS.
- ARTS STREAM IS OPEN FOR BOYS AND GIRLS OF OTHER SCHOOLS AS WELL.
- Students of other schools are required to submit their marks as per the requirement and upload a copy of their Std IX and X Report card (both sides), duly attested by the Principal of the school.
- Results will be published on the last day of the ICSE examination in March 2019.
- The Council for the ISC, New Delhi permits the schools to give provisional admission to students in Std XI before the results of the board examination are declared.
- Students will be granted the streams (Science, Commerce, Arts) based on their performance in Std. IX and X .
- No change of streams will be entertained on the basis of marks scored in the ICSE examinations.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the candidate passing in the ICSE or equivalent class X examination.
- Admission of students from CBSE or other boards will be regularized only after the Council for the ISC issues them with an Eligibility Certificate.
Fr. Pius Fernandes S.J.